Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Studio 35 Detoxifying Mask

Last night, I decided to try the Studio 35 Beauty Detoxifying Mask. Following instructions, I applied it a thin layer all over my face. I waited 15 minutes before washing it off. My face felt great! 
Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to a red face. Never again will I ever use this product. I'm not sure if I want to try the other products in case they do the same thing. I was not pleased with this product at all. 
Now, I can't say that I wouldn't recommend this to product to you because not everyone has the same skin type. You skin may react differently than mine did. Some of you might have a great experience while some of you may have the same experience that I had or worst. 
If any of this occurs, you must contact your doctor. It may be an allergic reaction. Do not keep using it thinking, "My skin will get use to it." I have some friends that ignored the warning label on some products that they were actually allergic to and caused serious damage to their face. Yes, some of my friend lack common sense. 
If you do decided to try it, be cautious about it. I suggest trying it on a small area of your face and see if the face mask develops any negative reaction. You will most likely find this and the other face masks at Walgreens. You can order on them on the Walgreens website or at a store at your nearest location.

No comments:

Post a Comment