Sunday, March 23, 2014
L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara
Alright everyone, I have officially found my mascara soulmate! Out of all of the other mascaras that I have tried, this is overall my favorite. I love the little brush. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. The brush helps separate your eyelashes to give them a more fuller look and gives more volumes for upper and lower eyelashes. If you are willing to try a new mascara, give this one a go. I must warn you, the waterproof butterfly mascara is kind of hard to remove. Keep that in mind when you go out looking for this. You should find it at Krogers, Walmart, Target, and so on. Also, it doesn't get flakey. By flakey, I mean when you look at yourself in the mirror and find little, tiny black dots around your eyes, bridge of your nose, and on your cheeks. Hopefully, they don't get rid of this one like they always do. In my opinion, is the best one out of all the other mascaras that they have made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment